Opus Energy Login: Sign In to Your Business Account
Need to submit a meter reading or pay a bill? Want to know how much energy your business is consuming? With an online Opus Energy account, you have complete control over your energy at all times. We break down everything you need to know about accessing and managing your online account in this complete Opus Energy login guide.
What can I do with my Opus Energy account?
With an online Opus Energy account, you can manage your business energy account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Via the online portal, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Track your energy consumption
- View your tariff information
- Submit a meter reading
- Pay a bill
- Set up a direct debit
- Inform Opus Energy you’re moving
Thinking about joining Opus Energy? Head to our complete Opus Energy guide for more information so that you can decide if Opus is the best supplier for your business.
How do I access the Opus Energy login page?
To log in to your Opus Energy account, you’ll first need to access the Opus Energy business login page. There are a few different ways to do so. Let’s have a look at these different ways below.
- From the Opus Energy homepage — Type “Opus Energy” into your search engine. Select the result that says “Opus Energy: Renewable energy for business - Get a quote”. It should be the first option. Next, click on the button in the top right corner that says “My account”. You will then be taken to the Opus Energy business login page.
- Access the Opus login page directly — Type “My Opus Energy” into your search engine. Select the option that says “Account My account - Opus Energy”. It should be the first result. This will take you directly to the Opus login page.
How do I sign in to my Opus Energy account?
It’s easy to log in to your Opus Energy account. Discover how to access your account and manage your energy online in four simple steps.
- Access the Opus Energy login page by following the steps in the previous section. It will read “Sign in to My Opus Energy” at the top of the screen.
- In the box that says “Your email”, enter the email address associated with your Opus Energy account.
- In the box that says “Password”, enter the password that is linked to your account. If you don’t remember your password, click below the box where it says “Forgotten your password?”
- Below where you’ve entered your email address and password, click on the pink button that says “Sign in”. You will then be signed in to the online portal!
What if I’ve forgotten my Opus Energy account password?
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Opus Energy online account, it’s easy to request a new one. Once you’ve accessed the Opus login page, simply click on where it says “Forgotten your password?”
You will then need to enter the email address that is associated with your account and click the pink button that says “Send password reset email”. Next, go to your inbox and open the most recent email from Opus Energy. The email will contain a link that allows you to reset your password.
For security purposes, you will only be able to access the link five times within two hours from when you requested the email.
How do I set up Opus Energy online?
Are you looking to set up an online account with Opus Energy? To register for an online account, go to the Opus Energy registration page. You must already have an account with Opus Energy in order to be able to register for the online portal.
You will only be able to register online if Opus Energy supplies just one fuel (either gas or electricity) at one single business premise. If your account covers multiple premises and/or fuel types, you will need to contact Opus Energy (guide coming soon!) to set up your online account.
If you’re setting up the portal online, you will need to enter the following details on the registration page:
- Your email address
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number
- The company name
- Your account ID number (you can find this on your energy bill)
Once you’ve submitted the above details, Opus Energy will send you a welcome email with further instructions of how to set up your online account.
Does Opus Energy have an app?
The Opus Energy app is only available to customers that have an energy monitor that is paired with a SMETS2 smart meter.
The app can only be used to track your energy usage. It can not be used for other actions, such as to submitting meter readings or making payments.
With the Opus Energy app, you can see in near real-time how much energy you are consuming. This insight can help you identify ways to become more energy efficient and save money on your bills.
The Opus Energy smartphone app is free to download from both Google Play and the App Store.