Avro Energy login: a Step-by-Step Guide
Avro Energy’s online account system - MyAvro account - lets customers submit meter readings, view statements and track their energy usage online. The system receives praise online, with customers saying it is really easy and simple to use. In this guide we are going to take you through the Avro Energy login process so you can access your account and take advantage of all the services it offers.
Avro Energy login
Everyone can face a few difficulties when it comes to logging in to their Avro Energy account, but don’t worry, we’re here to help. Follow our step by step guide on the Avro Energy login process and you will have access to your account in no time.
The first step is to find the Avro Energy login page. There are two ways in which you can do this:
- Type Avro Energy into your search engine and select the result that reads Avro Energy: Gas and Electricity Supplier. This will take you to the Avro Energy homepage. From here you will see a green Login button located in the top right hand corner of the page. Click this and you will be on the Avro Energy login page.
- Instead of going to the homepage, you can go directly to the login page. Simply type Avro Energy login into your search engine and click the result that reads Login - Avro Energy. This will take you to the Avro Energy login page immediately and is therefore the most direct method to use.
Now that you’re on the Avro Energy login page, you need to enter your personal login details in order to access your MyAvro account.
- In the box that says Email, enter the email address associated with your account. This will be the email address you gave to Avro Energy when you originally signed up for your tariff.
- In the box that reads Password, type in your password. You will have set this up when you first registered for your account.
- Click the green box that says Login.
If you have entered your login details correctly, you will now have successfully logged into your MyAvro account and have access to all of its services.
If you cannot log in, it is likely because you have entered your email address or password incorrectly. Try repeating the process again: enter your email address, password and press the Login in button. Remember that passwords and email addresses are case sensitive so make sure your capital button is on/off depending on whether you need a capital letter or not. If this does not work and you still cannot log in, you can either reset your password or contact Avro Energy.
Want a shortcut to log in to your MyAvro account? Click the button below to be taken straight to the Avro Energy login page.
Handy tip: save this link in the favourites bar on your search engine and you will be able to access the login page quickly every time.
Reset your password
If you need a new password in order to complete the Avro Energy login process, you can set one up with limited fuss. Whether you have simply forgotten your password or want a new one as you can’t log in and think your current password is to blame, just press the Forgotten Password link on the Avro Energy login page. The link is just to the right of the green Login button.
When you have clicked the link, you will be taken to a new page that has Forgotten Password? written in big black letters. Here you will be asked to enter the email address associated with your account. When you’ve done this, click the green Send button. Avro Energy will then send an email to your email account with instructions on how to set up a new password. Follow these instructions and you will soon have a new password and be able to log in to your account.
The ‘reset your password email’ from Avro Energy might take a few minutes to arrive, but if you do not receive it within five minutes, repeat the process. If you still don’t receive an email, your best option is to contact Avro Energy.
What can you do on your MyAvro account?
So you’ve successfully logged in to your Avro Energy account - what can you do now? The online portal makes managing your energy tariff easy, letting you:
- View your monthly statements - as Avro Energy only lets customers pay by monthly direct debit, you’re going to have quite a lot of statements. Luckily, they are kept in one place, where you can view them whenever you want, on your online account.
- Submit meter readings - Avro Energy does not yet support or install smart meters (Nov.2019), which means all customers need to manually enter their monthly meter readings on their online account. According to Avro Energy customer reviews, this process is simple and straightforward.
- Make extra payments - while you can’t pay your monthly bills through your online account, you can make additional payments towards your bills if you have credit in your account.
- Track your energy usage - letting you monitor how much energy you are using every month, this is a great service that can help you stay in control of how much energy you use and therefore how much you spend. It can also help you be more energy efficient.
- Manage your personal details - rather than calling Avro Energy to make changes to the personal details on your account, such as your name or email address, you can do it yourself. When you have made the changes, make sure you click ‘change my details’ so your changes are saved.
Having some trouble taking your meter reading? Selectra’s meter reading guide can talk you through the process.
Avro Energy app
Avro Energy does not currently have a mobile app that allows its customers to manage their energy tariff while on the go. As a lot of suppliers do offer this service, Avro Energy is a bit behind on this front. No app will not be a deal breaker for a lot of consumers, but it is something to bear in mind if you are constantly out and about and don’t have the time to sit down at a computer to enter your meter readings etc.