If you'd like to know more about the energy provider Npower click here.
The 'Npower Energy Fund' was formed in 2010 with the mission to help as many domestic Npower customers as possible who are experiencing hardship or vunerability and in debt for their gas and electricity payments. If you or somebody that you know is having financial dificulties with their gas and electricity, Npower Energy Fund might be able to help you out.
These grants are only available in order to do the following:
- Clearing gas and electricity debts incurred by Npower domestic customers
They CAN NOT provide you with the following:
- A loan
- help towards your bills that you have alreaedy paid for or towards items that you have already bought
- Medical equipment, aids or adaptations
- Help towards fines incurred through criminal offences
- Help towards educational or training needs
- Help towards business debt
- Help towards debts that are owed to central or local government departments such as tax or national insurance
- Help towards unsecure money lending such as credit cards, catalogues and personal loans
- Deposits for secure accomodation
How to apply
If you wish to apply for an Npower Energy Fund grant, you can use one of the following contact methods. Grants are only available for those who live in England, Scotland and Wales that are account holder of an Npower gas and/or electricity account.
Telephone number: 01733 421 060
Fax: 01733 421 020
Email address: email@example.com
Freepost: NPOWER ENERGY FUND
For more information about the Npower Energy Fund, you can take a look at their website via the link below: