Bank of Scotland Login - Information and Guidance
If you are looking for help to access your Bank of Scotland account, look no further. We have all the Bank of Scotland login information you need to get up and running with Online Banking.
To access your account, you will need your Bank of Scotland login details, such as your username and password. If you have registered for Online Banking, you should already have these details. If you have forgotten any of your login details, you can reset your Online Banking.
If you are not a Bank of Scotland customer, or you are looking to open or change bank account, have a read of our guide to the best current accounts in the UK.
Bank of Scotland Login - Online Banking
Bank of Scotland Online Banking is available to all existing customers to manage your account, view your balance, check your recent transactions, pay bills and move money between your other Bank of Scotland accounts.
Bank of Scotland keeps your Online Banking safe and secure with a username, password, and a memorable word.
How do I set up Online Banking with Bank of Scotland?If you are an existing Bank of Scotland account holder but haven’t yet registered for Online Banking, then you can do so by following our Bank of Scotland Online Banking guide.
To log in to Bank of Scotland Online Banking, you will need to:
- Visit the Bank of Scotland website
- Click ‘Login’, on the top right of the website
- Enter your username and password
- Enter the requested characters from your memorable information
Once you have logged in, it will direct you to the Online Banking homepage where you have access to a range of Online Banking services, such as
- View your account balances and account information
- View your transaction history and download bank statements
- View your account number and sort code
- Move money between accounts and to other accounts in the UK and overseas
- Pay your bills
- View and manage your Bank of Scotland overdraft
- Manage your other Bank of Scotland accounts, such as your savings account, credit card, and loan.
- Update your personal information
- Report your debit card or credit card as lost or stolen, and order a replacement
In addition to Online Banking, you can use your Bank of Scotland login details to access its Mobile Banking app, available for free download from the App Store and Google Play Store for iOS and Android devices.
Keep your Bank of Scotland log in details safe and secure and never disclose them to anyone else, including Bank of Scotland staff. If you receive a phone call or email asking for your Bank of Scotland login user ID and password, report this immediately by contacting Bank of Scotland customer service.
Bank of Scotland Login - Credit Card
If you are a Bank of Scotland credit cardholder, you can take advantage of Online Banking to manage your account, pay your credit card statement, and view your recent transactions.
You will need your Bank of Scotland login details to manage your account. To log in, you simply need to follow the Online Banking login process, and your credit card account will be available alongside your other Bank of Scotland accounts.
Bank of Scotland Login - Business Banking
If you are a Bank of Scotland Business Banking customer, then you can access Business Online Banking to manage your account online.
You will first need to register for Business Banking before you can log in. To do so, visit the Bank of Scotland Business website and complete its three-step registration process:
- Complete the registration form
- Print, sign and collect signatures
- Post the registration form
In approximately 12 working days, your registration will be complete and you will receive a welcome pack and card reader.
Once registered, you can now access the Bank of Scotland business online log in screen with your username and password, plus your memorable information or card reader where you will have access to:
- View your account balance, search statements and make payments and transfers.
- Manage your standing orders and Direct Debits.
- Make bill payments
- Make requests online, such as stopping a cheque or ordering replacement cards
- Choose different levels of online access (Full Access or View Only) for each of your Internet Banking users and set payment limits to keep in control of your account.
- Make up to 25 payments at once, perfect for paying your employees or suppliers.
- View pending transactions to keep track of your cash flow.
- Make international payments.
Bank of Scotland Login Problems
It should be easy to login with Bank of Scotland. However, if you forget any of your login details, or find yourself locked out of your Online Banking, it can leave you without access to your account.
I need help logging in to Bank of Scotland Online BankingTo reset your username, password, or memorable answer; or if you have forgotten all of your login details, you can find the answer to the most common Online Banking issues in our guide to Bank of Scotland Online Banking Problems.
Bank of Scotland login down
Bank of Scotland claims its Online Banking is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but sometimes technical problems can occur, leaving you without access to your online account.
If you receive an error message trying to log in, contact Bank of Scotland to access its telephone banking services. Alternatively, you can visit your nearest branch or check its official social media accounts to follow any updates.
We receive a commission for some of the products and or services mentioned within this website. Our website is free to use, and the commission we receive does not affect our opinion or the information we provide. All of our content and opinions are non-biased.