Lycamobile Top Up: A Step-by-Step Guide
Lycamobile, often misspelled Lyca mobile, provides mobile phone users with affordable Pay As You Go, commitment free, phone bundles, and if you’re subscribed to the provider you’ll need to top up your phone credit regularly. So how do you top up your Lycamobile SIM? And how much should you top up your SIM card with? We answer all your questions about how to top up your Lycamobile, as well as covering all of the data, text and call bundles they have on offer.
New to Lycamobile?If you’re new to the provider you’ll need to purchase a SIM card with them, next you’ll need to activate the SIM card. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to recharge your phone.
Lycamobile: How to top up your SIM
As with most of the main mobile carriers, there are multiple ways to top up your Lycamobile phone. The best option for you will really depend on your routine and your needs. Let’s take a look at the options available to you:
Online Lycamobile top up
If the speed and convenience of topping up your phone online appeals to you, then look no further than Lycamobile’s online top up system. To perform an online top up you’ll need to follow the steps included below:
- First you’ll need to enter your mobile phone number into the webpage.
- Next you’ll need to select your desired top up number (you’ll have £5, £10, £20 or £30 to choose from).
- If you would like to switch on auto-top up you can do so by clicking on the button that reads off. If you have your phone set to auto-top up it means that you won’t need to top up every month because it will happen automatically.
- Next you’ll need to press the green button that reads continue to finalise your purchase.
Lycamobile top up vouchers
There was a time when top up vouchers were the main form of mobile phone top up. If you’re interested in heading down this road you can still do so relatively quickly and easily. To use a top up voucher you’ll need to follow the key steps listed below:
- Purchase a top up voucher at any participating retail outlet and activate the PIN code by following the dialling instructions on the voucher.
- Activate the PIN code for a top up voucher by using Lycamobile’s handy online top up service.
Alternatively you can also register your details with Lycamobile, then purchase a top up voucher online and activate the PIN Code via the Lycamobile online top up service.
Register your details with Lycamobile
The major benefit of registering your details with your mobile phone provider is the amount of time you’ll save when topping up every month. Some providers even require you to register your details with them, like your credit or debit card details for example. You can register your details with Lycamobile and subscribe to “My Lycamobile” or set an auto top up to make things easier for you month to month.
Want to learn more about Lycamobile?If you’re interested in getting to know the provider, why not check out our dedicated Lycamobile article. You might learn something new about your current or future mobile provider.
When it comes to buying credit for calls, texts and data, Lycamobile offer more bundle options than most providers on the market. Their bundles offer unlimited texts and calls within the UK, which is fantastic news for those who use their phones often. The first thing to think about when selecting your bundle is how much data you are likely to need (seeing as your calls and texts will be accounted for). You will also need to consider how many international minutes you’ll need - Lycamobile prides themselves on their international deals, and some of their top up options will actually provide you will 100 minutes of international calls each time you top up. Take a look at the Lycamobile bundle options below to choose the right top up amount for your needs:
- National Plus (£10) - unlimited UK minutes and 4GB of data.
- UK Plan Super (£15) - unlimited UK minutes and text messages, 100 international minutes and 16GB of data.
- UK Plan Mega (£20) - unlimited UK minutes and text messages, 100 international minutes and 40GB of data.
- UK Plan Ultra (£25) - unlimited UK minutes and text messages, 100 international minutes and 25GB of data.
- Forever Data (£20) - Unlimited UK mins, Unlimited UK Texts, 9GB UK DATA at 4G then reduced to 128kb/s.
- UK Plan Giga (£35) - unlimited UK minutes and text messages and 30GB of data.
- UK Plan Tera (£50) - unlimited UK minutes and text messages and
- UK Plan S (£7.50) - unlimited UK minutes and text messages and
Order your free SIM onlineIf you’re not yet a Lycamobile customer but you’d like to become one then you can order a free SIM online on their website. It’s quick and easy and the SIM card can be delivered to your door. If you’re new to the UK or you’re in need of a new UK SIM card or phone then you might benefit from reading our dedicated article on how to get a UK phone or SIM card.