Together Energy Login: Fast and Simple
Together Energy is an energy company that was born in Scotland but supplies gas and electricity to homes across the UK. If you’re a customer, the Together Energy Login page will give you access to your account balance and expenditure. Find out how to log in and get the information you need quickly.
Two ways to access Together Energy login page
It’s very simple to get to the Together Energy Login page. Here are two ways to get there.
1. Google it
STEP 1: Type into Google “Together Energy”. The first result should be titled “Together Energy - One of the UK’s fastest growing energy companies”. Click on it.
STEP 2: The link will take you to their homepage. Click on “Login”, located on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Access the login page directly
If you want to access the Together Energy login page now, click on the button below to get there directly. To save time in the future, save this page in your favourites bar so you always have it at hand.
How to log into your account
Just two easy steps will get you logged into your account.
STEP 1: Enter your email and password.
When prompted, type in the email address and password that correspond to your account. Unless you’re a new user, you should already have a username and password set up. Registering your Together Energy account takes place during the three-week switching process.
For new Together Energy customers, when you have decided that you want to switch to the energy supplier and have signed up for your chosen tariff, you will receive an email around five days before the switch takes place. This email will contain your account login details and a link to register the account.
STEP 2: Hit the green Log In button. Congratulations, you’re in!
Problems logging in?
Two of the most common problems logging in include having forgotten your password or your email address. Let's find out how to resolve each of these quickly to get you logged into your online account.
Forgotten your password?
STEP 1: If you’ve forgotten your password, click on the blue “Forgotten Password” button.
STEP 2: You’ll be taken to a page where you can reset your password. Enter your email address and check the box next to “I am not a robot”
STEP 3: Click on the green “Send Reset Email” button.
STEP 4: Open your email account and find the last email you received from Together Energy. Open it and click on the link that allows you to choose another password.
Remember that passwords are case sensitive! If you are sure you have written both details correctly and you still cannot log in, contact their Customer Support Team, details below:
Together Energy’s Customer Support
Please check with your provider if you don't know how much a call will cost.
0333 150 1699
*Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
Save all your passwords in one swoop!The best way to keep track of all your passwords is to use a password manager. This will store all your usernames and passwords on your computer or mobile device. The benefit for you is that you won’t need to note them down on a piece of paper and painstakingly look for them every time you want to log in.
Forgotten your email address?
STEP 1: If you’ve forgotten only your email address, or both your email address and your password, click on the blue “Can't remember login details” button.
STEP 2: You’ll be taken to another page where you can request a reminder of your login details. Enter an email address at which Together Energy can contact you and type your message.
TOP TIP: Don’t know what to write in the message box? Modify the template below as appropriate, then copy and paste it into the white message box:
Dear Sir / Madam,
I’m a Together Energy Customer but I have forgotten my login details: email address and password. Please send me an email reminder of these details.
Many kind regards,
[Your full name]
If you need immediate access to your Together Energy Login page and you can’t wait for a reply to your email, call their Customer Services Team (see call box above).
What can I do once I've logged in to my account?
One of the most significant benefits of logging into your account is the freedom to see your bills whenever you want.
See your bills
Let’s take a look at how your bills are displayed and the information that’s most important to you. There are three pages to your bill. Broadly, the first contains actual expenditure on gas and electricity. The second page details your corresponding consumption of energy. The third page details the features of your tariff and a personal projection of your future consumption over the subsequent 12 months.
Let’s look at each page individually so that you’re aware of the information and what it means for you.
Page 1 of your bill: how it’s laid out
What’s the key information here?
1. Start and end meter readings for gas and electricity. These are used for the relevant billing period, regardless of whether the meter readings are real or estimated. If in doubt, find out how to read your meter.
2. Total spend for the billing period. This will match the dates of your meter reads. It summarises your consumption (in kWh), your unit rate and standing charges (in pence per kWh) for the relevant billing period.
3. Account Balance. This is your overall balance on your Together Energy Account account. Remember the significance of the presence of a “negative” sign before the balance. It's actually the opposite of what you might think. When looking at your account balance with Together Energy, if you’re in credit, that means you have overpaid. If you’re in debit, that means that you owe money. Let’s clarify this now so that there’s no confusion.
- A negative sign means that your account is in credit. So if it shows as - £50, you’re account is in credit by £50. This means that you've paid £50 more than the energy you've used.
- No negative sign means that your account is in debit. So if it shows as £20, you’re account is in debit by £20. This means that
Page 2 of your bill: how it’s laid out
What’s the key information here?
4. Final electricity and final gas details start and end meter reads for each energy type. These are the ones used for the relevant billing period, regardless of whether the readings are real or estimated. You also get a breakdown of your consumption charges, unit rates, and standing charge.
5. The total number of payments made since the start of your tariff. You’ll also see the total amount paid, including the details of any refunds or credits that you’ve received.
6. Your final bill summarises what you have paid during the billing period. This includes your spend on energy, standing charges and VAT. If you left Together Energy before the end of your fixed term, here you may see an early exit fee. Finally, you’ll see your account balance, accurate as of the date of the billing period.
Page 3 of your bill: how it’s laid out
What’s the key information here?
7. Making a complaint. If you wish to complain about the service you’ve received from Together Energy, you’ll find how to do that here with their three-step procedure. This culminates into an escalation to the Energy Ombudsman.
8. Your tariff gives you details about the meter(s) you have with Together Energy, be it a standard credit meter, smart meter or PAYG meter. This section also details your tariff: its name, type, payment methods, standing charge, unit rate, tariff end date and exit fees.
9. Your projected spend for the next 12 months. This is your estimated annual consumption for electricity and gas for the following year. The figure is based on the meter readings you’ve submitted.
TOP TIP: Together Energy’s three-page energy bills should now give you a better idea of what you’re spending with them and when. If you’d like to see how the layout differs from that of bills from other suppliers, head to our article Your Bill Explained. You’ll find ten other energy companies which set out their bills slightly differently to those from Together Energy.
In addition to seeing your bills and expenditure, you also have access to other services from Together Energy. These include submitting your meter readings and making payments.
Want to learn more about Together Energy? Visit our Together Energy guide to learn all there is to know about this young company that’s struggling to keep its head above water in the energy market. Read more about what their current customers think in our Together Energy reviews guide.